Adorable Swimsuits & Coverups
I fully plan on doing a toddler swimsuit haul one day and when I do, these are going to be the first items we will purchase! I’m not sure there is anything cuter than a toddler in a cute swimsuit set and these picks do the trick without breaking the bank!
- So, so cute swimsuit coverup 2t – currently $9.98
- Ice cream cone swimsuit 2t – currently $22.79
- Watermelon swimsuit with coverup 2t – currently $23.99
- Floral rashguard swimsuit 2t – currently $17.80
- Mod rashguard swimsuit 2t – currently $31.99
Sometimes a change of scenery is as easy as hanging out in the backyard for lunch or a snack. A major concern for us is the heat. Summers in the south can be brutal and items like sun shades and cool water misting stations are a must!
- Gigantic sun shade – currently $159.99
- Extra-large, easy carry, picnic blanket – currently $26.99
- Hose hook-up misting station – currently $39.99
Splash Pads, Kiddie Pools, & Sprinklers
What’s an easy way to keep cool while still getting the kids outside? Inflatables and sprinkler systems, of course! Splash pads and sprinklers keep toddlers, big kids, and pets active; running through and slashing around. Kiddie pools, especially those with slides are perfect for laid-back lounging and slippery fun. What’s more, these cost-saving items get used over and over and over again with little threat of kiddos getting bored.
- Hose hook-up splash pad – currently only $16.99
- Fun turtle sprinkler – $12.74
- Kiddie pool with slide – $56.69
Don’t forget to protect little ones from bugs and harmful UV rays.
We have become substantially more mindful about UV and bug protection, however, at times, we can end up feeling a little overwhelmed by the range of products available on the market.
Furthermore, with old stresses over ticks and new stresses over mosquito-borne infections, parents keep thinking about whether they ought to likewise be covering a kid’s uncovered skin with bug repellent.
In any case, children’s sensitive skin is more penetrable than grown-ups’, so any synthetic compounds we apply might be bound to be consumed, and their bodies might be less ready to deal with those synthetic compounds. What stays on the skin might be consumed, yet what doesn’t remain on the skin doesn’t protect.