I’ve got some odd ones.
- Anything that turns my mouth (teeth in particular) a different color. Especially disgusting is green, blue and black.
- Pumping gas.
- Being on the phone with a person who uses filler words during lulls. Really, any words/statements/voice pitches you wouldn’t normally use in every day conversation.
- Folks who don’t leash their animal when going for a walk.
- Guys who mistake acting macho for being a man.
- Using words you’re not sure of to try to “sound” smarter.
- When I go out to spend time with friends but feel like I constantly have to entertain them or they’ll think it was a waste. We’re spending time together, isn’t that enough?!?
- Letting ANY food harden on a plate or bowl in the sink. It’s right under a faucet!! Just rinse it off!!
- Being rude to waiters and/or secretaries.
- Visibly dirty feet.
- Having to repeat myself.
I’m sure I have more. I’ll add them as I think of them.