In Glamour Magazine this month it says the average male has sex 83 times per year. This threw me for a loop for a couple of reasons.
- If my thinking is correct, the majority of men (ages 21+) are in serious relationships, which makes me think that they would be having more sex. They are in relationships and probably still like each other, thus more sex.
- It is sort of common knowledge that married people have a lot less sex (I think it’s a rule or something), which makes me think they have way less sex.
- Some single guys start to lose thought processes and some motor skills after only a few weeks of no sex, which makes me think their number is way higher.
- I don’t think those who are single but are having little to no sex are in high enough numbers to outweigh 1 & 3.
- Considering the amount of times Glamour says men think about sex per day, you would think they would somehow find a way to make that number higher.
Granted, it’s a nationwide average…but I think the Glamour number is probably more like +/-83.